*The artwork is courtesy of my niece. 🙂
I’ve been putting off writing this blog for a while, mainly because I’ve been wanting to lay down a ton of good news on everyone all at once. For everyone who gets their updates about my release schedule from the website here, please forgive my selfishness. Now that 2020 has crept up on us, I really don’t have a choice anymore–it’s time to just do it.
That said, I do have some good news to share.
Before we get into that, let me first let everyone know who only follows me here about what is already in the works and what happened toward the end of 2019.
- William D Arand and I have been in talks with other writers about getting some new stories in the VeilVerse
- I updated my Patreon. The video still needs to be redone, but the tiers are finalized and make a hell of a lot more sense now.
- Cole Blooded is getting an audio book, and while it’s out of my hands now, I’m assuming it’ll come out in Q1 2020.
- A new project with Outspan Foster is in the works
- I figured out and have already done world building for a new series that WILL NOT TAKE AWAY WRITING TIME FROM DELVERS LLC, ETC! I know readers have been concerned about me writing new things so they’d have to wait even longer for new books in their favorite series, but I’ve really ironed out some of the time kinks I’ve discovered in 2019.
For everyone who doesn’t know, 2019 was my least productive year as an author so far. This was in large part because I had seasonal depression for the first portion of the year, and basically couldn’t bring myself to do much (including work) for a few months. So this means that
Nora Hazard 3
Ball of Light Evolution (published for another author through Adom)
Delvers LLC: Surviving Ludus (an anthology)
…were all efforts of around 6 months of time. Once I began moving my ass, I moved it as fast as I could. As a side note, if you haven’t checked out Surviving Ludus yet, I suggest you do. 🙂
Anyway, my goal for 2020 is to publish 3x as many books, and also make sure the readers who have been waiting so patiently can get fun stories that they won’t regret having waited for. This is something I really worry about, and I don’t want to let anyone down.
I’m not sure what the latter portion of 2020 will look like yet, but for right now, the books I have in production (in rough order) are:
Asgard Awakening 2, First Song 2, Delvers LLC 4, –A secret project (announcement in Feb)–, and maybe SOO 2. It’s going to be a lot of work to get all of these books published before June, but this is my goal. Time-permitting, I might also do a complete trilogy with Outspan Foster, one we are thinking about experimenting with Kickstarter for.
So… 2020 is going to be a very, very busy year, and I’m excited about all the stories I will be fortunate enough to work on! I really appreciate all of my readers for their patience and support. Without readers, I’d just be a well-read person with an overactive imagination and slightly better than average English skills.